Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It is 4/13 again

This might sound funny. 4/13 occurs every year. It is more of an ecumenical fact. So what is the big deal about it? Well, it is for sure a big deal for me as it marks a milestone in my blogging era . And the milestone is that, it was exactly last year on the 13th of April, I did my first posting in this area. All I had in my mind that time, was that the concept of blogging was catching up a lot and I had to somehow be in this bandwagon. I went ahead and created a nice space for myself here (more of an impulsive act and some coaxing from a few friends!). I wasn't regular at all after my first few posts and almost till the end of 2004, blogging used to be quite a rarity. It was only in the recent past that I had started taking some "real" interest to blogging and I am glad to have stood the sands of time. I now do it quite enthusiastically, the "enthu" fuelling my interest towards this wonderful activity of reflecting a lot of musings to myself as well as to a larger community.

And to the day, blogspot has been the quintessential launch pad for not only me, but for millions of bloggers all around the globe (no offence meant to the other blog sites!). Blogging, blog sites and the millions of bloggers deserve huge appreciations for starting and continuing this really wonderful revolution. And as for me, I deserve a special round of appreciation for walking this revolutionary path for a year now!;)

3 comments:

Jax said...

One round of applause coming up...

Queen said...

Keep up the good show Srini. You can also be proud that you have indirectly inspired one more person ( not to mention, its me)to start blogging.

Anonymous said...

Way to go. Keep posting!