Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Brain (less) fallacy

It has been a while since I stumbled upon something interesting. So I decided to put my "Stumble Upon" tool to use. Since I had around 20 minutes to wait for my build to get over (successfully), I thought it will be good to surf the net.

I found just the "interesting" site on my third hit. The page runs into a decent length expatiating on the myth or lack of it about the percentage of brain usage on an average human being. It is quite interesting to read about the facts and to realize that I wasn't even aware of the fact that such a myth(or fact) exists about the average percentage of brain usage (my ignorance is probably attributed to the fact that I was using my brain even less than 10%-sigh!).

I am still not sure if I have to believe what the site claims, but nevertheless it is real cool to read it. Get a brain dump of it here. While reading about brains, take a sip of Google Gulp. If anyone needs a Gulp cap, lemme know ;)

No comments: