Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Doodle left but MyShoutBox arrived

I like the idea of having a chat window attached to my blog. Though only a few folks have left messages out there, the idea of having one always sounded cool to me.

In the recent past, I noticed that my Doodle Board did not show up on my blog. It just had an empty space. I initially thought that it was some refresh problem or probably the site was down. It was only after visiting their home page, I came to know that the service is no longer FREE! Tools or applications that are available as Freeware always entice the developer community. I will talk about this some other day. Coming back to the point, I had no choice but to hunt for another FREE tool and that is when I hit up MyShoutBox. Its pretty much the same as my previous one, but allows some decent amount of customization. I am yet to explore it fully, but that is my future AI. If some one wants to give it a shot, leave your message in it.

No comments: