Monday, January 17, 2005

India Mapped

One of my friends sent this link to me some time back which surprised me quite a bit. I have seen Yahoo Maps and Map Quest doing an awesome job when it comes to having digital maps, but this site, is second to none when it comes to digitizing maps. The best part being that this is a site exclusively dedicated for the Indian sub continent. I know, Yahoo tried putting Bangalore on its maps, but I don't think they were very successful (correct me if I am wrong). I was able to successfully locate my office and apartment in Bangalore and also my home in Coimbatore (though I had to admit it did not have the exact information). But the bottom line is, this is cool. It is great to see this site and the information displayed with a difference. Enough of my marketing now! Get on to it and see the features for yourself. It is called "Map My India"!

No comments: