Friday, December 31, 2004

Ebbing into the past

As we wrap up the year 2004 (in the hours to come), there is a mixed feeling (as always). Been though a sea of changes, lot of good things to cherish in my pensive moods and quite a few bad memories that I want to erase as soon as I can. This is the case with a million other soldiers on this earth.

Also, the welcome of 2005 is not going to be amidst blasts and balloons in many parts of South East Asia due to the recent outburst of Mother Nature, but a quiet one with prayers in silence for the dear departed and the lucky survivors. I could only share this feeling as much as they do and hope that the coming year brings more peace and harmony.

Like to mention this note as the year 2004 speaks (thanks to Vidya for forwarding this to me).

"I have news for all of you.

I'm leaving by this month and won't be able to meet u again.

Hope u enjoyed being with me .......

If I had done anything wrong that hurt u ,kindly forget it.

Hoping u will always remember me....

Miss u all a lot,



With lots of regards






yours only,








Year 2004 :-)

Wishing you a GLORIOUS New Year "2005"

Have fun!!"

No comments: