Thursday, June 08, 2006

Title change

After some thoughtful consideration, I decided to change the title of my blog from its existing "Far from the madding crowd" to a more relevant one viz., "Pot Pourri".
When I started blogging in the early days, I did want to stick to topics that are more isolated in nature and does not talk about our daily wonts, but more and more I started blogging, I could not stay aloof from lot of mainstream activities in day to day life. Having digressed so much from the intended purpose, I decided to change the purpose itself! Pot pourri (suggested by my alter ego) seems to be the best fit that will be the 'uber' title for all the applauds and praises, rants and ramblings, facts and fictions and sometimes thoughts stemming out of my non-creative mind!

Hope my blog posts will find at least a thread of relevancy going forward.

2 comments:

Jax said...

Hmm... looking froward for more irrelevant posts from you ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great. keep it up.

-Roxy D'Suza