Monday, May 01, 2006

Rise of the Phoenix

Is it appropriate to compare my blogging activity with that of a Phoenix? Well, time can only be the answer for that, but attempting to emualate the characterisitic of a Phoenix is fun! Call it cunctation or hibernation; my long silence over these past many months has finally been broken. I am glad today to be filling up this space once again and there will be more to come as the clock ticks. Gone through an ocean of transformation in my life both officially and personally, I have been experiencing a tumble down roller coaster ride comparable to the one from the tower of Stratosphere!


While I will start filling up all the details in my future postings, I will also need to fill up myself with all the othe postings by fellow bloggers.

Here I come...

2 comments:

Jax said...

Hmm... Welcome back :-)

Aarthi Bharath said...

Hi Srini, Welcome back to blogosphere and orkutting. Hope to see more of you in future.