Sunday, May 21, 2006

Reaching the magic number of 100 days

Honestly, I don't know what is magical about 100, but most seem to celebarate the mark of 100 days, the most notable being the Indian movie industry. Recently, even our chief minister Mr. Kuamarswamy celebarated his 100 days of being the CM! Celebaration for what joy is something to be questioned, but I will eschew such thoughts lest it should steer me away from the point of this posting.

100 days into my marriage, I feel good about a lot of things that has transpired over these days since the day I tied the knot. The occasion has been a thing of unending joy for my kith and kin and even today, there are folks who are as excited about it as they were on the so called 'D-Day'. Expanding your relative circle to accomodate a whole set of new folks, visiting them and knowing them better, participating in more family and social occasions have all been a great experience and most importantly of the lot is setting up a new family in a new place.

The ride has been good so far and I am optimistic about the remaining n-100 days for the ship to be sailing in a smooth course. Now, who is going to tell me what the exact value for 'n' is?

5 comments:

Jax said...

Congrats da. Now, you tell us when we can expect the hundredth post in this blog ;-).

Srini said...

After my 99th post! :)

Mridul said...

Congrats man !!
Next thing you know and you will be writing about your 10,000th day :-)

Aarthi Bharath said...

The next thing you know, your first anniversary is around the corner. Time just flies the first year of marriage. Trust me... I just went through the feeling and I know how it feels. Enjoy and Congratulations to both of you.

Unknown said...

Iyer, it is an achievement for her and not you :P

Philosophically speaking,

"May the value of n tend to infinity"

(Mathematical equivalent of 'Pallandu Vazhga!')