Friday, May 20, 2005

Compulsive circumnavigation of the black hole called ****

I'm back! Oh!, I am back! My voice is quivering, my knees are shaking, no, not out of fear or hard pressed by pressure, but because of abundant joy of filling up this white space as I type here (once again). Do I feel like re-born? Not yet! I still have life trickling in me and by the time I finish this post, the graphic equalizers of my varying energy levels will find its peak.

Lot of things have transpired during my dormancy. Plenty in my life, more outside. There could've been much more, but thanks to the centrifugal force throwing me out of reach of the black hole. My entire recounter would take two(more)sleepless nights. But I ain't gonna rattle them all here. A round of scrubbing definitely precedes it. What do I scrub? All the references of my association with the madding crowd. After all, my blog is all about being far from the madding crowd while my life off late has been one BIG madding crowd in itself!

Until I come back in a more aggressive fashion, I would like to make a note in my blog about two things that I have started to believe more strongly than ever..

1) ..in God
2) ..in seeing the light at the end of every dark tunnel

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I think we need a lot of catching up to do. I am hoping for some good news from you

Srini said...

No news is good news unless some good news ensues. But we'll catch up for sure..sometime in the near future

Jax said...

Welcome back!

I hope that the light you seem to see at the end of the tunnel is not a train coming towards you ;-)

Rahul said...

Nice to have you back...

Keep blogging.

And waiting for that post....