Tuesday, July 19, 2005

While I am waiting...

..I game on yahoo

..I "Stumble Upon" on interesting websites (and sometimes blog about them too)

..I clean my Inbox and organize my mails (sometimes the Thrash too!)

..I stare at the monitor and wonder, "How did calligraphy became more popular? Was it because of really writing rolls of scripts or was it the fonts I see on my monitor? Maybe, Steve Jobs would be able to tell better!

..I start dreaming about watching a cool movie in the night (thankz to my excellent ability to day dream!)

..I blog (Gosh that shld've been on top of the list)

and if I don't do any of these things, I end up..

WAITING.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which sites do you use?

Srini said...

I use www.stumbleupon.com where one can pick up the kind of sites to view and then stumble upon interesting sites. Hope this helps.